Reservations & Hours
We now welcome reservations for any size party!
After 4:00pm please call for day-of reservations.
About half of our tables will now be available to book online through our new system, Resy (link on the right),
We highly recommend our guests take advantage of this wonderful new feature to book future dates. However, we will continue to hold a portion of the dining room for those last minute pizza & oyster cravings and impromptu summer getaways! And as always, the bar opens at 5pm and our full menu is available on a first-come, first served basis.
- groups of 8 or more should email or call for a reservation at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-281-0044
- We have a private event space on our second level that can accommodate up to 65 guests. Visit our private events page for more information.
- we will confirm all reservations via text at 4PM the day prior to your visit. Please utilize this feature to confirm, send messages, requests or cancel your existing reservation.
- If you are running late, we encourage you to text us through Resy so that we can attempt to hold your table as long as possible. Please note that if we don't hear from you, we reserve the right to release your reservation after 15 minutes.
- If you do not see what you are looking for, you can add yourself to a "Notify List" through Resy. If there is a cancellation, all parties on the list for that specific time will be notified via email that a spot has opened, providing a link to our Reservation page. This slot will be filled at a first come, first serve basis (please note that the Notify List does not guarantee a reservation, but we hope it simplifies the process for high demand days and times).
10a - 2p
We open at 4:30 everyday to serve drinks and oysters. The kitchen officially opens at 5:00.
We close at 10:00 except Friday and Saturday when we close at 11:00